An energy audit has found that by installing a 50.44kW solar system on our roof, in addition to our current energy saving initiatives, the ASRC would save around $21,000 every year, which could be redistributed back into our life saving programs.
So we’ve teamed up with Powershop who will provide a financial contribution to our solar project, for every person who switches their electricity to Powershop via this campaign.
Powershop are Australia’s first and only 100% certified carbon neutral electricity retailer. So by making the switch, you’ll be taking action on climate change AND supporting the ASRC.
When you make the switch to Powershop, you are contributing to the purchase and installation of a solar system for our Footscray centre that will enables us to save around $21,000 each year.
This saving is equivalent to the ASRC to supporting 840 more people with weekly groceries, or 12 people with three months emergency housing each year.
It doesn’t matter which way you look at it, your switch today can save the ASRC around $21,000 each year – which gives people seeking asylum and refugees hope, a warm bed and safety.
A new solar system will do our bit for the environment AND save the ASRC around $21,000 each year. Help us and take action on climate change by switching your electricity to Powershop today.
- They’ve been ranked #1 retailer on Canstar Blue’s Most Satisfied Customer – Electricity Providers Victoria list, for two years running.
- They’re Australia’s first and only 100% certified carbon neutral electricity retailer.
- They’re Australia’s Greenest Power Company (Greenpeace Green Electricity Guide 2014 & 2015).
- They have super competitive rates, plus no credit card fees.
- Solar customers at Powershop receive the same great rates and discounts as non-solar customers, along with an 8.2c/kWh feed-in tariff.
- They offer great discounts off usage AND supply charges.
- They don’t lock you into contracts or charge exit fees.
- They have an awesome smartphone app and online usage tools.
- They provide monthly online billing to avoid bill shock.
Leave a reply